Essiac tea is made up of four herbs: Sheep Sorrel (herb roots), Burdock Root, Slippery Elm and Turkey(Indian) Rhubarb. Sheep sorrel and burdock root are cancer-fighting herbs whereas slippery elm and turkey rhubarb strengthen the immune system, protect the organs and help detoxify the body.
[amazon_link asins=’B06ZYHKJCX,B000F7T950,B06ZZ334SV’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’hellohacks19-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’d43eb1f9-10be-11e9-a4f3-71abd178294f’]
Essiac Tea Cancer Treatment
Essiac tea is an effective treatment for cancer but it can only treat cancer at its initial stage. It has the ability to stop cancer growth when the patient is recently diagnosed with cancer. Essiac formula is not strong enough to treat last stage cancer but this does not mean that the formula would not be effective at the core stage of cancer. In the case of advanced cancer patients, Essiac Tea should only be a supplemental treatment to one of the major treatment.
The most important thing about this cure is that it does not have any side effects like the other cancer treatment and it also relieves pain.
The treatment would be more effective if you do not purchase the tea from the market and grow your own herbs and then consume it. This method ensures the purity of the content.
Rene Caisse would make her own tea and make her patients drink it within 48 hours of making it. The tea that you order can be several months old. That’s why it is more effective to grow your own herbs.
Brief History of Essiac Tea
The Essiac tea formula is named after the backward spelled surname of a Canadian nurse Rene Caisse. In 1922, Rene Caisse noticed some scar tissues on the breast of an old English woman. The woman told that she had cancer years before and an Indian man advised her to take a herbal tea. She took his advice and her cancer was cured by that herbal tea. In fact, she was alive almost thirty years after the passing of this natural remedy to Nurse Caisse.
Later on, Rene studied the herb and tested various combinations on laboratory mice and human patients. After a lot of research, she came out with a perfect combination and named it Essiac. She treated many of her patients with organic essiac tea successfully.
1. Do not store or prepare the essiac tea in plastic and aluminum utensils.
2. Keep it away from sunlight because rays of the sun can destroy the formula.
3. Do not even freeze it.
4. Dispose of the contents if a green mold appears.
5. If you experience a sudden pain then stop drinking it.
6. Make sure you are not allergic to the contents it contains.
Some Other Essiac Tea Benefits
1. Detoxify body– As I told slippery elm and turkey rhubarb herbs of essiac tea aids in clearing out toxins from the body and purifies the blood. Essiac tea supports liver by removing waste from it.
2. Soothes Inflammation– The compounds found in this tea have a lots antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties that can help individuals experiencing cerebral pains, gout, coronary illness, joint issue, muscle throbs, hemorrhoids and other common inflammatory issues.
3. Boosts Metabolism– This one of a kind mixture of herbs stimulatingly affects the body, which brings about better metabolic capacity and even burns fat, which is useful for hormone and enzyme generation, and also for weight reduction.
4. Gastrointestinal problems– This caisse’s tea helps the gastrointestinal system and helps in proper digestion. Slippery elm contains a substance known as mucilage that coats and soothes the intestine lining and helps in guarding gastrointestinal tract against acid thus prevent the ulcers.
Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella)
Main cancer-killing herb
Relieves pain and unhealthy inflammation
Detoxify the liver
Purifies the blood
Clears the respiratory by dissolving mucus
Increases red cell production
Burdock Root (Rheum palmatum)
Increases the production of antibodies
Protects against toxins entering the brain.
Strengthen immune system
Promote bile juice secretion
Assists the liver to produce lecithin
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)
Destroys parasites in the digestive system
Save intestine, stomach, and mouth from ulcers
Save against acidity
Promotes health of organs
Supports immune system
Turkey Rhubarb (Rheum pamatum)
Helps in ATP formation
Improves blood circulation
Increases energy level
Ease cramps & control excessive bleeding during menstruation
Helps in weight loss
Lower cholesterol levels